Mega Event 2017 is being held at the JW Marriott Desert Springs near Palm Springs, California. Mega Event is the place to make business contacts with executives managing Loyalty Programs, Ancillary Revenue Programs & Co-Brand Card Programs at many of the world's largest airlines and travel brands. It is aslo the place to be in order to learn, discuss & debate the latest trends and best practices in these areas. The 2017 theme is "To Boldy Go."
Mega Event will offer three conference tracks in a single venue: 1) Loyalty Conference 2) Ancillary Revenue & Merchandising Conference & 3) Co-Brand Partnerships Conference, as well as the 2017 Mega Awards sponsored by Avis-Budget Group, recognizing excellence in these areas. You can register here.
8th MEGA EVENT 2017 HOT TOPICS: TO BOLDLY GO?
Accor Hotels decided to have non-Accor brands sold on Accor's own website. Some would call this very bold, but in a fast changing world, are such brave moves and strategies the only way to get ahead? The same old ideas may no longer cut it, if you want to survive and prosper in today's travel market. So, the 8th Mega Event Worldwide will challenge you to be bold! A few of the hot topics to be covered will include:
• Is Loyalty Dead?: With major programs now nearly all "miles for spend," is this delivering loyalty?
• Predictive Analytics: Do you want to get bold with predicting what customers will want or pay for?
• Mobile Wallets - the death of co-brands?: Will Samsung/Android & Apple Pay kill your biggest earning stream?
• Move over Millennials - here come the Centennials, and what they mean for your business
• Omnichannel: Getting your loyalty, ancillary and co-brand programs to co-ordinate in every channel
• Creating Retailing Opportunities: Will platforms like IATA NDC allow travel merchants to become true retailers?
• Business to Business Loyalty: Are B2B Programs a bold move or are you paying more for exisiting business?
• Selling in Path: OTA's bundle and sell better! Should airlines and hotels sell their competitors like Accor?
• Meta Search Engines - threat or opportunity? Is it just about price?
• Loyalty Fraud & Data Breaches: This isn't just for IT and Finance. It's about your customers!
• Chat Bots: Can they deliver loyalty and ancillary revenues?
• What App?: Is your App delivering? Can it cross and upsell your ancillary services and drive loyalty?
• Frequent Flyer vs. Frequent Buyers: Can you have both? Are airlines and hotels losing to card programs?
• Ancillary Revenue Management: American Airlines has thousands of prices for extra leg room seats. Can such personalisaton of Pricing & Revenue Management enhance the bottom-line?
• Co-Brands & Big Data: How programs are using co-brand cards to drive business from corporates
• Lions' Den: Showcase of new and bold products that have just 5 minutes to sell their idea!
Conference Agenda Outline for Booking your Travel:
Wednesday, 29th of November:
10:30: Complimentary Shuttle from LAX Marriott to Palm Desert Marriott
13:30-17:30: Pre-Event Sessions
17:30: Welcome Reception
Thursday, 30th of November:
08:00-17:00: Conference Sessions
17:00-20:00: Mega Awards Reception in the evening
Friday, 1st of December:
08:00-12:30: Conference Sessions
13:00-16:00: Optional Post-Event Picnic
15:30: Complimentary Shuttle from Conference to LAX Marriott and LAX Airport